Monday, December 12, 2005

Matter comes

Firstly, I dun think that Captain Typho and Dorme are going to recognize me even I'm standing in front of them... Especially now I really look like a girl you can see anywhere in Anison. Well now, it not a problem really. As long as I can recognize him, that's alright. Perhaps it'll be even better he can't recognize me...

Secondly, I'm now staying in my colleague's home and I managed to put my stuffs in a dark corner... *sigh* though now I got a better environment, I need to be more careful not to reveal who I am in front of her. *sigh*

Thirdly, I think I'm going to have too much luggage as I've bought so much clothes *giggle* the clothes on Anison cuz clothese here are really nice *lol* and I also find many rolls of toilet papers here and perhaps I need to send some of them back to the Temple, since there is a shortage *lol* I've never thought of that.

And lastly, I really miss you all.

7 voice heard

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

Hmm, you better try Typho again, I think he took a wrong turn somewhere, either that or Dorme has convinced him that Master Tachi's not really in any danger :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

Well, I dunno where he had been *frown* I'm really wondering whether he was aboard or not... *sigh* I dunno if Dorme had successfully convinced him but if he was convinced easily like that... well... *sigh*

9:59 PM  
Blogger flu said:

Where could he be?

6:50 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said:

Apparently hes with me cuz Im lost to.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

oh well, hope he'll arrive soon and jaba where you are now? How come you're lost?

3:15 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

Well, hopefully your old Master is ok, and all her problems are soon resolved.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said:

Firstly, I dun think that Captain Typho and Dorme are going to recognize me even I'm standing in front of them

This is very true, especially since neither of us has ever met you.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Pretty Crazy Katt's Blog