Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Well, Christmas coming and hope you all a merry Christmas. Anyway, I'm still on Anison with Sue(my colleague) buying Chrismtas presents. *lol* We are buying only chocolate and pens and some other common stuffs cuz we don't have much money. Anyway, we're now spending lots of time on the presents!

Sue told me that there are some interesting places in Anison and perhaps we're going to visit it. I really think it's a good idea but I'm not sure if I can really go there! *sigh* You think that we got snow here? Well I'm not so sure and perhaps I gotta ask Sue.

*off for shopping*

3 voice heard

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

Have fun Don't get into any trouble :)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

Thx Oneida and hope you a merrrrrrry Christmas also!!!!! I hope that I won't get into any trouble *lol* I'll stay out of business *lol*

11:48 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

Merry Christmas to you too, Katt.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Pretty Crazy Katt's Blog