Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Working...

*sigh* In order not to be suspected, I started working. I got a work of... calculating, you know, tht's a stupid job but I don't need to meet much people and I won't be caught because someone had recognized me during working. However, I gotta do it like the way the others do tht... It's reli troublesome... *sigh*

I'm now living in somewhere near a slum in Anison (well, seriously, there is quite a number of poor people in another continent of Anison) and the living condition is reli bad... Master Kenobi's apartment is a heaven compare with where I'm living now

I hid everything which will discover who I am such as my lightsaber in a corner in my... living place (well, I don't think this place can be called as an apartment or house or flat or whatsoever) and actually they'll be found easily if there is a professional searching team come and search here... *sigh* Anyway, I'll try my best to be a... common person you'll find in the slum. I'll be a blind spot of the police officers if I can manage it.

*sigh*

Actually I am worried about Ferus because he eats lots of cheetos and becoming a fat boy, a reli fat one, you know, it's reli horrible and Master Tachi will simply kill me if Ferus continue to eat in this way... Anyway, I can't help this since if I contact the Jedi Temple, the police officers will easily find who and where I am... *sigh* I'm not tht stupid and well... tell you some more later, I gotta work now

7 voice heard

Blogger flu said:

Any clue what happened to that other dude yet?

Tell Ferus he better start exercising.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

No... *sigh*
Well, I juz hope tht I can communicate with the temple but you know, it's dangerous... *sigh*

3:14 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

You should employ Master Yoda's technique for dealing with cops, the force and a glazed donought.
As for Ferus, nothing an electric cattle prod couldn't fix

9:09 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

You can always confiscate his Cheetos fer a special someone.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

where are you working, do we want to know?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

Oneida: tht's a great idea and I'm working in a corner on Anison (industrial districts!?)

Master Kenobi: for who?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

Well, as long as you aren't working on the corner, wouldn't be very respectable, you being a Jedi and all.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Pretty Crazy Katt's Blog