Monday, December 26, 2005

X'mas Stories / Memoirs

It sounds interesting

**Directly copied from Captain Typho**

Write a fictional remembrance for the Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or Wookie Life Day or...) holidays.

Rules:
If your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often) please post a comment here on my blog with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL CHRISTMAS MEMORY of you and me. It can be anything you want -- good or bad -- BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. And, if you feel like it, when you're finished leaving your comment, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) with the memories people create.

5 voice heard

Blogger Revan said:

Hiya, Remember that time i came into your house and stole all your cola? wait, that was yoda's house...

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

I remember the Christmas when I was on Coruscant. I was invited to the Jedi temple. You were going to give me a tour of the Temple.

We had a lot of fun as you showed me all the neat places in the temple, where you had classes, where your room was. The place enormous, but you insisted that I see most of it.

Towards the end of the tour, we were walking through the living area, we walked into a common room to find you Master and Master Kenobi doing what we thought looked like CPR. When we offered to help, he blushed and they both shooed us away.

We then ran into Master Yoda, and asked him about that incident. He turned a funny dark green, told us to look in a book, and went off in the direction of Masters Tachi and Kenobi.

We just shrugged our shoulders and went on our happy way.

That's my Christmas memory of you

12:45 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said:

Mmm...let me see...okay here it goes...


It was the first Christmas I spent with you. You were eight(is it nine?)and you insisted on having a figgy pudding. And I say,'I don't have a figgy pudding. Go and ask Master Kenobi.' And you said,which is very interesting,'I'd rather have a piggy pudding then.'

That's it! :)

12:59 AM  
Blogger Revan said:

Sorry for copying you fluke but SPLOG!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

Fluke?

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Pretty Crazy Katt's Blog