Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm gonna die

*sigh* I'm getting well with my boring job and I think instead of waiting for the lost ship which is now carrying Captain Typho and Dorme, I should try going back to the temple. Well here's my plan...

Firstly I should go and buy some food with me in case there is any accident. And well then I should go to work as usual and escape while all people are going home which means the peak hour and it'll be the best if I choose Friday... I gotta check if there's any ship going back to the Temple... Well... When everyone is so excited with their holidays I can easily escape!? I've to try it out!

Now... anyone wants souvenir? Perhaps I can take something for you from Anison...

*off to check the ship stuff*

9 voice heard

Blogger Jabafatboy said:

Ya Get me a snow globe , I always liked snow globes

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

Good luck, and I'm sure Master Tachi is ok.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said:

Are you in for a suprise when you get back to the temple.

8:32 AM  
Blogger NandeHi said:

Cant wait till you get back to the temple Katt - I need another gril there. Barriss and I get lonely.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

Jaba: Well I'll try to find the snow globe, c ya later and when will u come and take it?

Oneida: Thank you *smile* Hope to see u later

Barriss: What surprise is tht? Monkeys in my apartment???? I'll throw them into Master Yoda's *lol*

Nandehi: wht size???

6:01 AM  
Blogger Revan said:

Yay, I kinda thought a ducktape monster had eaten you... A quick update: your master has been missing for a while, and I stopped trying to convert people to the darkside. I'm darkside free now. I now love commiting acts that drive people crazy!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

Revan: It's kinda interesting that you are darkside free... Anyway, I'm reli crazy enough that you need not do anything to me *lol* I'm not goin' to let a monster eat me *gig* It's reli crazy

3:09 AM  
Blogger NandeHi said:

I ment girl not grill sorry!! LOL we need another GIRL there!! LOL

12:23 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said:

No Jedi Katt, I wish it was only the monkeys! There's more, you'll see when you get to the temple!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Pretty Crazy Katt's Blog