Monday, August 14, 2006

MY QUARTER

MESS!
I know I haven't come home for a long time but what I can't think of is that my quarter becomes as horrible and messy as trenches in wherever a battle was over. Well... I'm still alive and I dun wanna be burried in a trech-like quarter alright? Anyone can help me to clear it up?

*Off for cleaning*

4 voice heard

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said:

I'll help when I get back from Naboo. Glad to see you back in the blog world :)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said:

Oh Katt,

You should have seen the mess it left my room in.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said:

Oneida: Oh thx so much Oneida. I'm still living in a mess *sigh* Can't understand how all those stuff not belonging to me get in here...

Barriss: *gig* It seems we got a messy Temple here... By da way you should have your toilet papers now shouldn't u?

7:38 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said:

Uhhh ... all the toilet paper was used in the new Ewok type writers. the use a narrow grade of paper. My bad!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Pretty Crazy Katt's Blog